The term 'GCRD' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 178 Merton High Street, London, SW19 1AY. Our company registration number is 11175243 registered in England and Wales. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website. The term "your content" refers to the material and information you submit to us or through our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. The website contents are for information purposes only and does not suggest or encourage the purchase or our services.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You may view pages from our website in a web browser, download pages from our website for caching in a web browser, print pages from our website, Stream audio and video files from our website subject to our terms and conditions.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Your website might offer to register an account on our website, you may register for an account with our website, but you must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website. Also, you must not use any other person's account to access the website, unless authorized by the owner. The account owner will be responsible for any activity in the account.
- We reserve the right to disable or terminate the account without any notice.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.