Whether you are a business student looking to build your knowledge and specialise in the digital domain or looking to join the marketing world, this MSc Digital Marketing programme has been designed to accelerate your career potential in a rapidly developing sector.
- Learn how to integrate new tactics and strategies with traditional marketing tools and practices
- Develop your understanding of leadership and management
- Also available as MSc Digital Marketing with Advanced Practice
- Part of a select group of business schools worldwide, following accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) in business and accounting – the first in Europe to gain the double accreditation
- Upon completion of your programme, you will be eligible further develop your skills with one of the UK’s largest providers of IT and project management training
- Developing Global Management Competencies I (20 credits)
- Strategic Marketing in the Digital Era (20 credits)
- The Digital Customer Journey: Data, Profiling and CRM (20 credits)
- Dissertation Preparation and Research Methods (0 credits)
- Academic and Professional Development (0 credits)
- Developing Global Management Competencies II (20 credits)
- Digital Campaign Management and Media (20 credit)
- Marketing Metrics and Analysis (20 credits)
- The Newcastle Business School Masters Dissertation (60 credits)
Graduates will be well suited to join a wide range of businesses, including graduate training schemes or even start up their own businesses or begin a professional qualification with one of the marketing industry bodies.
Upon successfully completing your course, you may undertake further professional development and training through Professional Pathways programmes. These are offered to our graduates for free, from our partner, QA. Find out more about Professional Pathways and your eligibility.
You can also gain access to the Northumbria University Graduate Enterprise scheme where we can help you with advice and skills to enable you to set up your own business.