The course focuses on developing problem-solving abilities and linking theory to real-world challenges. As part of this, we encourage visits to local companies and invite guest lecturers to share their practical business experiences. We understand that your MBA is part of an onward journey. We offer extensive career support to help you gain a rapid return on your investment in yourself.
In addition to the core elements completed by all our MBA students, you will undertake a specialist module: ‘Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management’. You will also complete a relevant dissertation topic that reflects your personal interests and aspirations.
Modules on this course include
- Financial Management and Control (15 Credits)
- Strategic Management in an International Context (15 Credits)
- Professional Management and Leadership Development (30 Credits)
- Value Creation in Organisations - Managing Operations and Marketing (30 Credits)
- Operations, Logistics and Supply Chain Management (30 Credits)
- MBA Project (60 Credits)
he MBA in Supply Chain Management builds on your previous managerial experience to move you forward on a journey of practical professional development. The course is an investment in yourself that can lead to higher salaries, promotion opportunities, greater employability and the flexibility which is vital for an evolving job market. With an MBA in Supply Chain Management, you will be open to roles in industry analysis, project management, procurement management and more.